So... Who went to GLAS?...

Well i went to the release of GLAS and had so much fun. I built my Gladiator deck (although not finished) and my weak behind Cloudian deck. Im a little mad that almost half the set had rarity changes. And at the last minute they fliped the script on our asses. Like Test tiger, I didn't see it comming. Security orb was suposed to be a secrete Rare, now its an ultra, and No entry is common, COMMON! so sad, and the turned one of my Gladiator fusions into a Rare, i was suposed to get 1 super fusion and a common fusion. Dark fusion was suposed to be super, it was rare. Just so crazy. Well if anybody else went, post your comment about the event here. Also unlike the Ghost rainbow dragon, No ghost rares were released in this Sneak Peak.

P.S. I did get the Shien Counceler, but He got changed from Super to Ultra, and i just Gave it to my friend, no questions asked. Also i did get my swing of memories, WOOT! WOOT!

Man, ever since I seen Royal Firestorm Guards, I wanted to make a Pyro deck. Yeah, and Soul taker is going to be so sweet! I'm going to build a Bad Reaction deck. It's going to be limited for sure, and they are going to semi limit Fissure and Smashing Ground. So don't bother getting 3. Not to mention Necroface will change the meta as much as Snipe Hunter or Card Trooper.

Sneak Peak sort of sucked' date=' I got some sweet things and card equipment but the cards in the set were totally a bust for me (I never pulled any secret rares), besides the E-Heros and a couple gladiators/cloudians I wanted, it was a let down.

[/quote']

sneak preview boosters are arranged... they don't have any secret card...

You guys are lucky. I wish I could've gone.

The only card I want from this pack so far is Super Vehicriod-Stealth Union. And that's only because it looks like a Power Rangers Megazord.

EDIT: Oh Snap! I just saw that the Tounge Twister and DragonIce are in this pack!

Archived