I need some help on a card.

Yankee

I have joined this site two days ago, and I have a card that I want to show you, but I need a picture for it, can anybody donate a picture? Thanks alot.

This is the cards stats:

Name: Darkness Dragon - Thunder

ATK: 2200

DEF: 1300

Effect: Once per turn, you may flip a coin an call it. If you call it right, choose on of the following effects:

' Increase your life points by 500

' inflict 500 damage to your opponents life points

' Deastroy one spell or trap card on the field.

If you call it wrong, your oponent chooses one of the above effect.

I know if the card itself is good, but I like it. All I need is a picture. So if you have a picture that would work with it's stats and stuff, I would really appreciate it if you can help. Thank you very much.

okay sorry. I will put this on the shop thing, but how do I put up a reward, and how do i delete this. Thank you very much, I really need a picture. Oh as for spicifics, if it not to much to ask, is it possible to get a picture of a dragon that is made of electricity or somthing, I don't really care a ton about what kind of dragon, as long as it is electric in some way. Thank you VERY much.

Oh man I LOVE the last one that is awsome. I will use that an anouther card I ahve mad(Light Dragon - Gold) The secound one is awsome for the set I am making. And the first is great for anouther card I made, Dude, where did you get those? Um, how do I give people points? This is awsome. I wrote this just for some help, I never expect people to rush to help. I like this place. Thanks alot.

um I just found them at photobucket:D, and you can just go to the persons profile and right next to thier number of points it will say DONATE, just click that and type in the number you want to donate or give, and your welcome:D

I also posted a few more in the other thread you made cause I wasnt sure if this was the right place to post them

Archived