Uria, Lord of Searing Flames bypass Black Gardens effect?

I just had a little deck idea but I'm not sure if it will work.

I need to know if Uria, Lord of Searing Flames can bypass Black Garden effect when it's summoned. When summoned Black Garden will half the original ATK which is 0 but with three traps it will be boosted by 3000 but the 3000 extra ATK should not count as the original ATK so it shouldn't get halved.

Am I right?

I need to know if Uria' date=' Lord of Searing Flames can bypass Black Garden effect when it's summoned. When summoned [b']Black Garden will half the original ATK[/b] which is 0 but with three traps it will be boosted by 3000 but the 3000 extra ATK should not count as the original ATK so it shouldn't get halved.

Am I right?

No. The bolded part is wrong. Black Garden does not say it halves "original ATK", it just says it halves "ATK", which means that all ATK increases and decreases must be dealt with before Black Garden halves the ATK of the monster. That includes Uria's ATK-boosting effect. Uria does not bypass Black Garden.

I need to know if Uria' date=' Lord of Searing Flames can bypass Black Garden effect when it's summoned. When summoned [b']Black Garden will half the original ATK[/b] which is 0 but with three traps it will be boosted by 3000 but the 3000 extra ATK should not count as the original ATK so it shouldn't get halved.

Am I right?

No. The bolded part is wrong. Black Garden does not say it halves "original ATK", it just says it halves "ATK", which means that all ATK increases and decreases must be dealt with before Black Garden halves the ATK of the monster. That includes Uria's ATK-boosting effect. Uria does not bypass Black Garden.

with that [/Topic]

Am I right?

But Uria can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card once per turn. Meaning Uria's ATK boosting effect will work again.

Am I right?

But Uria can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card once per turn. Meaning Uria's ATK boosting effect will work again.

Uria gets attack for YOUR traps not your opponet.

Am I right?

Uria gets attack for YOUR traps not your opponent's.

Actually Haou, he destroys 1 Set Spell or Trap card your opponent controls. That, and what Kira said.

Archived