Ultimate Mchine Contest Begins Soon!!

DEATHBRINGER ZX

Was this competition good  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Was this competition good

• Yes
    • 50/50
    • No

I am starting a competition,obviosley,and I want people to have fun and enter a really cool card.

Rules

1.Must be a picture of either a robot or a machine

2.Must have a good effect

3.Must have an attack of over 3000

4.You are not aloud to make fun of other peoples cards

[spoiler=Strict Rules]1.No swearing 2.No spamming 3.No flamming

ends 20th of july

Entry fee of 5 points.

I hope lots of you enter and also have lots of fun.

im in^^

212400q.jpg

[spoiler=Card Effect]"HyoRyu" + "Enryu"

This card can only be Special Summoned with "Symmetrical Docking!".

While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as Water.Once per turn, negate the attack of 1 of your opponent's monsters and gain Life Points equal to its ATK.You can discard any number of cards to return from the field to the owner's hand the same number of cards you discarded.

Ah, I´m back. Yeah, i know ivé used this colossus in another contest. But still, i enter with him once more.

127742.jpg

Effect/Lore:

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing 3 or more FIRE monsters from your side of the field. During each of your standby phases, you can remove from play up to 2 machine-type monsters in your graveyard. Destroy a number of monsters on the field equal to the number of cards you removed from play by this effect. As long as this card is face-up on the field, the effect of all face-up trap cards are negated.

May the best cardmaker win. :)

223962y.jpg

Discard 1 Machine-type monster from your hand during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, destroy this card. Monsters cannot be Special Summoned. The effects of all face-up non Machine-type monsters are negated.

Dominion is a type of Angel, by the way.

Im IN!!

[spoiler=MY CARD]

1card.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Pay 1000 life points to summon this monster.When Machine Warrior is summoned,your opponent loses 2000 life points.Tribute Machine Warrior to summon all Machine Warriors in your deck,hand and graveyard,then,put the tributed Machine Warrior to the top of your deck.

I use this card in another contest too.i hope this is okay.

327340.jpg

1 Machine-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monster with Ancient Gear in their name

This cards type is also treated as dragon type.As long as this card remains on the field,you can Tribut Summon Dragon and Machine Type monster with "Gear" in their name without offering monsters from your side of the field.All monsters on your side of the field with "Gear" in their name gain 500 ATK and DEF.If this card is destroyed,destroy all your cards on the field with "Gear" in their name.If this card is in your Graveyard,decrease the ATK and DEF of all your "Gear"-monster on your side on the field by 600.Also,this card cannot be Special Summoned from the graveyard.By sending this card from your hand into your Graveyard,you can Special Summon up to 3 "Gear"-Monster ignoring the tribute.You cannot Special Summon any"Gear"- Monster with this effect,which has specific Summon Conditions.

I Will Join, Heres mah Epic Card:

tPNG.png

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Special Summoned Except by its own Effect. You can Remove this card from play and Pay 7000 Life points, Destroy all Cards on the field and Special Summon 1 of Each, ''Proto End Infinity'', ''Proto Shield Infinity'', ''Proto E'', ''Proto N'' and ''Proto D'', They cannot attack or be Tributed. This card cannot be sent to the Graveyard. Twice per Duel you can Equip this card to a Face-up Machine-Type monster you control OR Special Summon this card from your Spell and Trap card Zone. The Equipped monster has its ATK and DEF raised to 3000, cannot be destroyed by battle (Only 1 Monster can be Equipped to a monster a time, if the Equipped monster would be destroyed, you can Return this card to your Hand OR Special Summon this card to your side of the Field.)

Also, Raise the Prizes by about 10, i will give 7 point Entry fee.

Archived