Anyone know how to...

J.T.B.

Question

Anyone know how to make animated sprites? No, that's not my question. I can make sprites by myself. The question is, first, look in my sig, at the sprite fireing his gun. You see how at the end when he fires his last shoot he drifts out of the sceen and it follows the blast. How do you do that? That's my question. 1+rep for first person with best answer that works. BTW, I use gimp, so make sure it works with gimp. Thanks in advanced. :D I really hope this isn't a noobish question.

My friend made this, so I don't know how he did it.

9 answers to this question

lol' date=' cat bus actually is a female. Good call on that part. :P

Don't worry about it, I get it quite a lot on this site...

[/quote']

Thanks, i'm still sorry. I shoulda looked at the king part. Anyway, thanks.

soryy i cant help you' date=' and it is not a noobish question

[/quote']

NP. I try not to ask noobish questions that millions of people before me have asked.

If you have a sprite sheet for it you should see all of the sprites used to make it.

What does that have to do anything? If this is what your looking for' date=' no. I do not have a sprite dirifting off the screne in my sprite sheet.

slowly move the figure sprite off the screen. (if in frame 1, he is in the center, have frame 2 with him slightly to the left, etc)

Thx!!! :D It's such a simple question I never though of the answer.

Use the seach button' date=' it might help.

[img']http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/images/ycm/toplinks/search.gif[/img]Search

Thanks, but I already got the answer I'm looking for.

JBlaster: I will give the 1+rep to OMGAKITTY, she had the best strait forward answer. Thank you all though. :D

Is my profile really that feminine? I'm a guy yo -_________-

You're not the first to make that mistake' date=' lol.

[/quote']

OH MY GOSH! :shock: I am so sorry!!!! I didn't mean to offend you. Something about that cat said female. I should looked under it and saw the king part. Again, I'm so sorry!!!!

Archived