Victoria

VictoriaWJMP-JP-UR.jpg

Fairy-Type,

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your opponent's Graveyard to your side of the field. Your opponent cannot select another Fairy-Type monster you control as an attack target.

Since Dragon-Types are splashed into just about every Deck in the form of Synchros (EG Stardust) is this thing usable? 1800 ATK Beatstick and LIGHT/Fairy support isn't bad, it can make an attack lock. Thoughts?#

EDIT: and I seriously love the pic; would run it just for that.

Unless you're matched up against Hopeless Dragon, it's only useful if the opponent has already successfully Synchro Summoned a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster and subsequently sent that monster to the Graveyard. Useful under those circumstances, but considering the lengths of duels nowadays and the increased use of non-Dragon Synchros (ohaiDSF), probably not consistent enough to be worthwhile.

But none of those decks are all dragons. Sure it helps with taking control in the situation where there is a dead dragon, and it is cool that it's not a dead draw, but I still believe it's a side decker if it's not a fairy deck.

Maybe run 1 in the deck, run 2 at the side, i dunno.

I would recommend you put that picture away' date='synchroduelist made a topic on just about every card worth discussing.

[/quote']

Really? From what I gathered, it only matters that it's the same topic if they were recently posted... I haven't run into one that Synchro Duelist had already posted yet. >.>

On Topic: The card's just a weak beater unless you run dragons. xD

Really? From what I gathered' date=' it only matters that it's the same topic if they were recently posted...

[/quote']

The Search button doesn't work anymore. The majority of Card Discussion topics have stupid titles, search won't get you any results.

The Search option searches the whole posts not just the title >.<

Really? From what I gathered' date=' it only matters that it's the same topic if they were recently posted...

[/quote']

The Search button doesn't work anymore. The majority of Card Discussion topics have stupid titles, search won't get you any results.

The Search option searches the whole posts not just the title >.<

Doesn't work for card images. And considering people use card names in threads outside discussion threads for that single card, but not necessarily in threads about that single card, in which case they often just refer to it as "it" etc.

Archived