Diabolical Spider - NEW Card With Awesome EfFeCt ReMaStErEd

Prodigy101

Chech it out.

PLZ Rate and Comment.

Pic is from deviantart.

mECHAsPIDER.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully Place 1 "Mech Counter" on up to 3 Face-down Spell or Trap cards on the field. These cards cannnot be activated as long as this card remains on the Field. This card gains 800 ATK for each "Mech Counter" on the Field. If cards you control are targeted by the effect of Spell or Trap cards you can destroy 1 card with a "Mech Counter" to negate the effect and destroy that card.

This is the improved version of the card. The name as well as the effect has been changed slightly. I have also added a support card. The pic is not so great but it is the best i can do at this moment. I have made it less Oped so PLZ rate the new one.

Dia.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully Place 1 "Mech Counter" on up to 3 Face-down Spell or Trap cards on the field. These cards cannnot be activated as long as this card remains on the Field. This card gains 500 ATK for each "Mech Counter" on the Field. If cards you control are targeted by the effect of Spell or Trap cards you can destroy 1 card with a "Mech Counter" to negate the effect and destroy that card.

Mysticweb.jpg

If this Face-Down card is destroyed you can select 2 Spell or Trap Cards from your deck and place them Face-Down on the Field and put 1 "Mech Counter" on both cards.

I don't really think its OP'ed.Considering it has low ATK and can easily be destroyed.Its technically like a zing xhen hu....only monster version. (zing xhen hu is a trap card that allows you to select 2 spell or traps on the field and as long as its face-up those cards can't be activated.)

i dont think so "max darkness" since you're weakening it by destroying the counters.

I don't really think its OP'ed.Considering it has low ATK and can easily be destroyed.

I say it's overpowered because you can put three Mech Counters on three Spell/Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the field; and then each time your opponent activates a Spell/Trap you can destroy 2 cards in one go.

Archived