W.O.L.F. Recharged. (5 Cards ) (NEW CARDS PLZS HELP WITH OCG)

Dragoone

Is like the "HERO" in "Jaden Juki" deck, but is a bit different If u can help with the graphics or with my OCG i will thank u.

W- Wrath of a Wolf (Magic)

Add 500 ATK to a Beast-Type Monster.

O- Obvius Attack ( Trap - Counter)

Discard a Card from your Hand to the Graveyard to negate the Battle Phase of your opponent in this turn.

L- Life of the undeads (Trap- Counter)

When you have no monsters in your field, take 5 monsters from your graveyard and summon them to the field. This counts as special summon.

F- Further Sigth (Magic)

See and order the next 10 cards of your deck or your's opponent one's

W.O.L.F. Recharged. (Magic)

This card can only be played when when " W- Wrath of a Wolf", "O- Obvius attack", "L - Life of the undeads" and " F- Further Sigth" are in graveyard. Pay half of your Life Points and take from your deck a Beast-Type, Beast-Warrior-Type or a card with "wolf" or "werewolf" in it's name, and summon it. This counts as special summon.

Is the "Fast Way" to play my AZ a "werewolf" really hard to summon (12 turns are needed) so i think is ok plzs if you get any pic that can go with thuse whell call me.

----

ok thuse of up OCG now is rigth, can u help in my "power" beast?

Werewolf I ( Monster, Effect, lvl 10, beast, shadow atribute )

Effect: This card can only be special summoned by using "Mid-Nigth Clock Tower" or by using "W.O.L.F. Recharged" and do it's special conditions.Say a number from 1 to 6, throw a dice, if it's the number you said, attack directlty your opponent, if you call grong, you get this monster attack of damage. (bassicaly this is a double edged knife, i added the "If you call grong..." to reduce its overpowering) ATK 6000 DEF 4200 (now see why?)

Mid-Nigth Clock Tower ( Magic, continous )

This card is used to summon a "Werewolf I", 12 turn after this card is played, Take a "Werewolf I" from your deck or your hand and summon it.

(Basicaly its a way to win in 12 turns, here are some metods to do it faster but im not gonna post em)

[spoiler=Fix'd]

W- Wrath of a Wolf (Spell - Normal)

Increase the ATK of a face-up Beast-Type monster by 500.

O- Obvious Attack (Trap - Counter)

Discard a card from your Hand. This card can only be activated during your opponent's turn. Your opponent immediately proceeds to their Main Phase 2.

L- Life of The Undead (Trap- Counter)

Activate this card only while there are no monsters on your side of the field. Special Summon 5 Monster Cards from your Graveyard to your side of the field.

F- Further Sight (Spell - Normal)

Look at the top 10 cards of either your Deck or your opponent's Deck, arrange them in any order you desire, then replace them on the top of the Deck.

W.O.L.F. Recharged. (Spell - Normal)

This card can only be played when when " W- Wrath of a Wolf", "O- Obvius attack", "L - Life of the Undead" and " F- Further Sight" are in your Graveyard. Pay half of your Life Points and Special Summon a monster with "Wolf" or "Werewolf" in its name from your Deck to your side of the field.

Not perfect but better.

Archived