Th3Vis - DBU Set [Unfinished]

Th3Vis

So I've been working on making the Dragon Ball Universe into playable cards, as requested by one of my friends...

Final Version

th_33182707.jpgth_91b1a15e.jpg

Finished (Open for comments)

th_374c5393.jpgth_9edca6f7.jpgth_f6f6fdbc.jpgth_7a32a452.jpgth_0f01139f.jpgth_fe3e94b7.jpg

Need Opinions

c38721d0.jpg

If "Goku", "Super Saiyan Goku", and "Super Saiyan 2 Goku" are in your graveyard and "Super Saiyan 3 Goku" is in play. Remove all listed cards from play to Ritual Summon this card. This card may not be place in defense mode due to trap, magic, or monster effects. Combine the DEF of each faced up monster on the battle to determine the DEF of this card. Each time this card is attacked, if it would survive, decrease this cards DEF by the amount attacked. When this card reaches 0 DEF it is removed from play.

Mewtwozz, thanks. I stopped playing Yugioh years ago, so I hardly remember the correct OCG's. I guess as I make more and look at real Yugioh cards, I'll make them more realistic.

Ragnarok, I know they're not real types, I wasn't the one who requested these. I'm going by what they wanted.

Aw.. that bites. I must've missed that rule :( I just realized it wouldn't be fair if they had their own types. So I'll put realistic types into them, like Androids to Machine, Saiyans to Warriors... never know, might help me better understand the OCGs :D

Archived