★ The Gôlden Dragôn Super Mall ★ Come along and join the fun!™ Closed due to items lost,please don't lock :(

.:~WhiteTiger~:.

Did you enjoy your Item?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Did you enjoy your Item?

• YES!!! THIS SHOP SHOULD BE IN THE IMPORTANT THREAD SECTION!!!!!
    • Great Shop!! Hope you get more cool items soon ^_^
    • Great Shop!!
    • Um.....it's pretty....um,good?
    • Im outta here

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUAAZ's and i dont know if this is possible but could you put348733go.jpgdeustodo.png ]373087z.jpg340024p.jpg358951q.jpg

all five of these in there only prefrence is DMGs card is in the middle and has the words "Fake Type Knights"

Im not MUAAZ' date='but i tried to do it,if you don't want me to do it,PM Ultimate Magician (changed his name):

[img']http://i33.tinypic.com/15yb5o6.png[/img]

[img=http://i33.tinypic.com/15yb5o6.png]

If you like it,pay 5 points to me :)

Hmph....Im the only YCm'er that knows how to do these High Quality Silver Borders,But all this has been done on MS PAINT 8)

YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON but let me seee if the others like it

ok i swear ill pay you tommorow none of the generals of my club are on and it not really my choice tmrw ill pay you

Also' date='[b']PM THE GENERALS OF THE FAKE TYPE KNIGHTS[/b] that i made them ;)

Attention!!! To all customers and workers at GDSM,the Christmas Sale is coming!!

That means that a special ''Santa Cards"(Santa Claus) YCM'er will be chosen!!! No one knows WHO is this special YCM'er,but we need a Santa Cards NOW!! PM me if you want to apply!!!!!Here is what this Special YCM'er does:

• Gets to PM YCM'ers items they want from GDSM
  • 1 Week of Free Items
  • You must be 4 or more Stars of age
  • You must be NOT busy
  • You have to have FUN!!!! :D

ya know what...

*In creepy announcer voice*

"And for this creepy 31 days of Halloween' date=' I will be making all my items the incredibly scary 1 MILLION DOLLORS/POINTS!"

*in normal voice*

"Nah JK everythings half price!"

[/quote']

Ok!!!I COMPLETELY forgot about halloween,im changing the name to ''HALLOWEEN SALE COMING SOON" now

Can you change my prices to:

2 Splices = 1 point

In honor of the christmas special

Ok,but that's going to come soon,PM me on December 1 for this offer,or else i might forget!

I COMPLETELY forgot about halloween,so your splice sale will have to be for this instead of the christmas one,Ok? :)

ya know what...

*In creepy announcer voice*

"And for this creepy 31 days of Halloween' date=' I will be making all my items the incredibly scary 1 MILLION DOLLORS/POINTS!"

*in normal voice*

"Nah JK everythings half price!"

[/quote']

Ok!!!I COMPLETELY forgot about halloween,im changing the name to ''HALLOWEEN SALE COMING SOON" now

Can you change my prices to:

2 Splices = 1 point

In honor of the christmas special

Ok' date='but that's going to come soon,PM me on December 1 for this offer,or else i might forget!

I COMPLETELY forgot about halloween,so your splice sale will have to be for this instead of the christmas one,Ok? :)

[/quote']

Yeah, halloween sale works

Archived