5. blazejecar

6. KWLegend

7. Monkey

8. :: -OmeGa DeviL- ::

9. ilikesharks2020

I'm in. Here's my card. It's a Dark Synchro:

grodzdarksunoverlord.png

[spoiler=Effect]1 DARK Tuner Monster + 1 Non-Tuner Monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

Each time your opponent Summons a monster, you can destroy a card you control. If that card was a Spell or Trap Card, place 1 "Dark Sun Counter" on this card (Max. 5). Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 400 Life Points damage to your opponent for each "Dark Sun Counter" on this card. You can remove 3 "Dark Sun Counters" from this card to Special Summon 1 "Dark Sun Token" (Warrior-Type / DARK / Level 3 / ATK 1500 / DEF 1500). You can Release a "Dark Sun Token" to increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500.

Credit goes to bloodshadow for making the Dark Synchro

Image from Nightmarian's image archive.

i enter. here is my card.

1628gok.png

[spoiler=effect!!]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, add the bottom card of your Deck to your hand. Whenever this card destroys an opponent’s monster, return the top card of your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck. If this card is destroyed by battle, send 2 cards from the top of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard. If this card is removed from the field by a card effect, return the top 2 cards of your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck. When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play.

im in:

card im entering:

151774w.jpg

lore:

This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 2 Necro Tokens from your side of the Field.When this card is destroyed, you can destroy up to 2 cards on the Field.Once douring each of your standby phases, you must decrease the atk of 1 monster on your side of the Field by 800 points.If you cannot or if the monsters atk becomes 0 by this effect, this card is destroyed.Douring each of your opponents end phases, increase the atk of this card by 800 points.

the only way to get necro tokens is this card(do not judge it its just to make the judging of my card easier):

151774.jpg

lore:

When this card is destroyed, it is placed in your Spell and Trap card zone and is treated as a continuous Spell card.As long as this card remains face up in your Spell or Trap card Zone, Negate all battle damage done to your life points.Each time you negate battle damage wit this effect, Special Summon 1 Necro Token (dark/lvl1/fiend type/atk0/def500/) to your side of the Field.Each time a Necro Token is destroyed, your opponent takes 500 damage

I'm in... I guess.

Here is my card:

291685u.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 DARK monsters out of play from your Graveyard. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:

1) Send one Field Spell on the field to the Graveyard.

2) Increase this monsters ATK by 500 for every monster removed from play until the end of this turns Damage Step.

3) Remove all monsters (exept this card) on your side of the field out of play.

July 30th is a long time away, maybe a closer end date?

[align=center]2c0mxh.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, place 1 Red Moon counter on your opponent's Deck. As long as there is a Red Moon counter on your opponent's Deck, your opponent cannot draw outside of his/her Draw Phase. When this card sends a monster to the Graveyard by battle, place 1 Scarlet Moon Counter on your opponent's Graveyard. As long as there is a Scarlet Moon Counter on your opponent's Graveyard, your opponent cannot Special Summon any monsters from his/her Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle, remove all Scarlet Moon and Red Moon Counter(s) from your opponent's Deck and Graveyard.[/align]

[align=center]190835z.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Tribute Summoned by Tributing 3 LIGHT monsters you control. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters destroyed by battle are returned to their owner's hand instead of being sent to the Graveyard. Each time a Monster Card is sent to the Graveyard, inflict 1000 damage to the Life Points of that card's controller. If this face-up Defense Position card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, Increase both players' Life Points by the total number of Monster Cards in both players' Graveyards X500. [/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived