Fullmetal Alchemist

Meh, it's almost 5:30 in the morning and I didn't really feel like checking if this has been done recently. :P

So yeah. As some of you know, it was my birthday a few days ago. One of my presents was the first season of Fullmetal Alchemist. Now, I haven't actually watched FMA in years. Me and a couple people were talking about recently because Travis Willingham, the voice actor for Roy Mustang, is a guest at Otakon, so I kind of got back into it, and on whim, I asked for the complete first season for my birthday.

Anyway, so I started watching it, again, for the first time in a few years, and holy piss... I remember why I love this show. I think if there is a show I can watch for about six hours straight without even getting tired and only getting up to use the bathroom once because because I wanted to keep watching, I can safely say that that show would have to be one of my favorite shows of all time. Yeah, I think out of all the anime I've seen, FMA is my favorite. It really got me into anime, and now, watching it again after not seeing it for years, it makes me remember why I got into anime. So, anyway, discuss...

tl;dr: blah blah FMA is good blah blah other weeaboo stuff...

One more thing, ignore any spelling or grammatical errors. While I am a bit of a grammar nazi, I typed this at 5:30 in the morning and I don't really care at this point.

Archived