Fallout 3 Cards

SkippyBaker

[align=center]SymbioteSpiderman's thread of Fallout cards has inspired me to make my own. I know that mine aren't going to be as good as his, but I'll still try. I ask that you please assist me with these cards, if I miss any cards, or if my OCG is off, or just anything, please help :-)

[spoiler=Monster Cards]

The Overseer:

295864x.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Summoned unless "Vault 101" is face-up on the field. As long as "Vault 101" is face-up on the field, this card is unaffected by any Spell or Trap Cards. Monsters your opponent controls cannot select this card as an attack target. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for every "Vault 101" monster you control.

Butch DeLoria:

295864lft.jpg

Effect:

When this card is Summoned, if you control either 1 "Vault 101 - Tunnel Snake, Wally Mack" or 1 "Vault 101 - Tunnel Snake, Paul Hannon Jr." increase the ATK of this card by 500. When this card attacks, if its ATK is lower than the ATK of the attack target, this card gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation only.

[spoiler=Spells and Traps]

Vault 101:

295864.jpg

Increase the ATK and DEF of "Vault 101" monsters by 500. During each player's End Phase, place 1 Vault Counter on each face-up monster, except "Vault 101" monsters. When a monster has 3 Vault Counters on it, it is destroyed and the owner of that card loses 500 Life Points. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, destroy all cards on the field.

[/align]

Oh, no! I have competition. Not again...

OCG is great, but on Overseer instead of "Monsters on your opponent's side of the field", make it "Monsters your opponent controls".

You might also wanna crop the pics, there are tiny white bars on the sides of them.

Oh' date=' no! I have competition. Not again...

OCG is great, but on Overseer instead of "Monsters on your opponent's side of the field", make it "Monsters your opponent controls".

You might also wanna crop the pics, there are tiny white bars on the sides of them.

[/quote']

Hey thanks :-) and actually, the tiny white bars are from cropping :-( and I'm no competition for you dude!

[/quote']

Hey thanks :-) and actually, the tiny white bars are from cropping :-( and I'm no competition for you dude!

Hmmm... Crop it again! Lol.

Well...

You could be.

[/quote']

Well...

You could be.

Dude, no way, you're way better than me!!! And about the cropping, eh, it doesn't bother me that much, I might re-crop it at some point though.

[/quote']

Well...

You could be.

Dude, no way, you're way better than me!!! And about the cropping, eh, it doesn't bother me that much, I might re-crop it at some point though.

Riiiight...

Make more! An I updated mine, btw.

[/quote']

Well...

You could be.

Riiiight...

Make more! An I updated mine, btw.

Oh don't you worry, I'm making more right now, and I'll check yours too.

BUMP

Added "Butch DeLoria" and I will be making the other Tunnel Snakes, it's just hard to create effects sometimes, so shoot me D-:<

Archived