My first try on a Dark Synchro

Th0r

[spoiler=Card]pwpj38ty.png

[spoiler=Effect]1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

Once per turn you can select 3 Equip Spell Cards from your Deck, have your opponent pick 1 of them at random, and add it to your hand. Remove the remaining cards from play. Once per turn in your End Phase, by paying 700 Life Points, you can choose 1 of the cards removed from play by this effect and equip it to 1 monster you control. If a monster you control while equipped with an Equip Spell Card would be destroyed, you can send that card to the Graveyard instead.

[spoiler=And another one]Pic edited and holoed by me...OCG could be screwed up...if so please help me to correct it...effect isn't really creative...maybe you could help me to improve it

Question, were you trying to holo the name? If so, maybe lower the opacity, and use the Magic Wand, if you are working with PS. With GIMP, meh, didn't try to holo with the name on GIMP.

Not that highly OP'd. Also, maybe using a different monster from your ideas, and not using Konami's ideas of a monster?

So, use your:

imaginationmotivation.jpg

But don't watch Spongebob for imagination ideas.

You've missed out the "In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card." part of the effect.

And yes, you've used the same pic, but whatever; nice idea.

8/10

You've missed out the "In order to Special Summon this card' date=' subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card." part of the effect.

8/10

[/quote']

That's just an option, why do you think in Yugioh Wikia, that text is always gray?

You've missed out the "In order to Special Summon this card' date=' subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card." part of the effect.

8/10

[/quote']

That's just an option, why do you think in Yugioh Wikia, that text is always gray?

I thought all Dark Synchros had the second Special Summoning rule.

And as for the grey text, a friend told me it's because the text is smaller on the card, and so is less noticeable than the main effect (and grey is less noticeable than the black).

Honestly, I don't know, I'm sure they've got a reason.

well...thx for comments and advices...i'm not really into yugioh like i wrote in some of my other threads...i ordered my first 3 packs of yugioh cards a few days ago (Crimson Crisis - got SR Armoroid, UR Doomkaiser-Dragon/Assault Mode and UMR Hyper Psychic Blaster/Assault Mode xD)...it was my first try...i think i'll return to making non-dark synchro monsters :D

who really made it?i don't tink a two stars member can make that

EXCUSE ME. There is no reason we can't make a Dark Synchro simply because we only have two stars. By saying that, you have proved to be extremely discriminating. I don't care if that was directed at me or the creator of this thread (we're both 2-stars), DO NOT DISCRIMINATE US AGAIN. You can find talent almost everywhere, and I was only a 1-star when I made my Dark Synchros.

<_< Should I either neg you, or slap you?

When I joined the site, my first cards were actually pretty good OCG wise and picture wise. (Synchros were a different story and were excluded.)

Really, how would you feel if I said your cards were terrible? Explain?

Oh, and bloodshadow, I can also make Dark Synchros. Holo's w/ Gold Sticker, and even JP.

oh please...do you really think you have to be a 4' date='5,6 star member to handle with good OCG or a program like gimp? my goodness...klick here or here

the first link was my very first card...the second link are some cards i made completely on my own when i was just a 1 star member...so yeah if you know how...its not a big deal ;)

thx to all of the rest of you for your ratings

and thx for your offer bloodshadow but no i try to improve it on my own

Archived