Light End Dragon/Assault Mode loook

serosage

332502.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate".When this monster battles, you can activate this card's effect at attack declaration. If you do, this card loses 600 DEF (permanently),and the monster it is battling loses 1000 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Light End Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Name - 10/10

Pic - 5/10

Effect -4/10 [you made it weaker then what it's Synchro form does... the AM's are supposed to be more powerful then their Synchro Counterparts]

Total - 19/30

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". When this monster battles, you can activate this card's effect at attack declaration. If you do, this card loses 500 ATK and DEF (permanently), and the monster it is battling loses 2000 ATK and DEF until the End Phase. When this card on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon 1 "Light End Dragon" from your Graveyard."

Aiku: *cough*WEAK.*cough*

OCG: The first two sentences and last one were alright, but the rest need to be recheck. (permantely) = don't need to be mention

dragon = Dragon

Remember to put capitalizes on the card title.

Effect: I don't know how really works the Light End DRagon, but I don't think that's this weak. Assault Mode monsters are supposed to be stronger then their normal form, not weaker.

Image and Name: Two words: Overused Image. Plus it doesn't work with the name. If I look at Light End Dragon and this card, it doesn't work at all. They have nothing in commun.

Overall: 3.2/10

Aiku: *cough*WEAK.*cough*

OCG: The first two sentences and last one were alright' date=' but the rest need to be recheck. (permantely) = don't need to be mention

dragon = Dragon

Remember to put capitalizes on the card title.

Effect: I don't know how really works the Light End DRagon, but I don't think that's this weak. Assault Mode monsters are supposed to be stronger then their normal form, not weaker.

Image and Name: Two words: Overused Image. Plus it doesn't work with the name. If I look at Light End Dragon and this card, it doesn't work at all. They have nothing in commun.

Overall: 3.2/10[/color']

the thing is, is that on the actual Light End Dragon, it saids (permanently) in it's effect

Archived