Eon - Destroyer of Stars

This is him. Please also state OCG Errors if possible. Thankyou!

291685c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 DARK monsters from play in your Graveyard. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

1) Send 1 Field Spell Card on the field to the Graveyard.

2) Increase this monsters ATK by 500 for each monster removed from play until the end of this turn.

3) Remove all monsters (except this card) on your side of the field from play.

OCG fix:

"1) Send one Field Spell on the field to the Graveyard." *You dont capitalize field*

"2) Increase this monsters ATK by 500 for every monster removed from play until the end of this turns Damage Step."

Its good. Lower the level though =/ its way to high for a monster with a not so divine effect

It's effect is ok i dont think its uber OP but just like 1/100000000000% OP which is fine.

Good pic and i like it ^^ 9/10!

This is him. Please also state OCG Errors if possible. Thankyou!

291685.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 DARK monsters out of from play in your Graveyard. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn' date=' you can activate one of the following effects:

1) Send [b']1[/b] Field Spell Card on the field to the Graveyard.

2) Increase this monsters ATK by 500 for every (<-- you can also use "each" for this word) monster removed from play until the end of this turn. Damage Step

3) Remove all monsters (except this card) on your side of the field out of from play.

Fixed ~ ;)

I guess it's good, try to find a better pic (mentioned) and there are several OCG errors. Hope this helped ^_^

8/10

Archived