My First Card Introduction

esst

Good?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Good?

• Yes
    • No

It is the image of Warrior Returning Alive on a different background' date=' but I can't see much else........

Can you put the lore up for us, or do something to make the card propotionate,......

Anacondas1

please and thanks yous

[/quote']

Oh:( Yes it is I'll find a better picture but i ...

To upload cards' date=' click on the card in question and wait for a string of letters and numbers to appear. After that, copy and paste that string of letters and numbers into a thread.

Oh, and get a different pic.

[/quote']

Can yoe explain it easier please my english is very worse

Oh i get it . is this better alow the picture

332402.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned ,when all Warrior of the Northwind Monster on your fiel are destroyed and sending to the Graveyard by Effect or Tribut.This card can be Tribut Summond with 1 Enemy of the Northwind monster or all Warrior of the Northwind Monsr Face up on the field.Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for every monster is sending to the grveyard by his Tribut Summon . Increase the ATK of this card by every Warrior of the Northwind on the graveyards.Once per turn you can pay 200 lifepionts for sending the a card from your deck to the graveyard,if it's a Warrior of the Northwind monster decreases the ATK of this card by 400 and you can only declare on attack this turn.

• 1 month later...

It is the image of Warrior Returning Alive on a different background' date=' but I can't see much else........

Can you put the lore up for us, or do something to make the card propotionate,......

Anacondas1

please and thanks yous

[/quote']

Oh:( Yes it is I'll find a better picture but i ...

To upload cards' date=' click on the card in question and wait for a string of letters and numbers to appear. After that, copy and paste that string of letters and numbers into a thread.

Oh, and get a different pic.

[/quote']

Can yoe explain it easier please my english is very worse

Oh i get it . is this better alow the picture

332402.jpg

This card can be Special Summoned ,when all Warrior of the Northwind Monster on your fiel are destroyed and sending to the Graveyard by Effect or Tribut.This card can be Tribut Summond with 1 Enemy of the Northwind monster or all Warrior of the Northwind Monsr Face up on the field.Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for every monster is sending to the grveyard by his Tribut Summon . Increase the ATK of this card by every Warrior of the Northwind on the graveyards.Once per turn you can pay 200 lifepionts for sending the a card from your deck to the graveyard,if it's a Warrior of the Northwind monster decreases the ATK of this card by 400 and you can only declare on attack this turn.

is it good so

Archived