Sister's in Arms......wait....they aren't sisters!

Immortal Chaos

For all the MTG buffs, I've been on a MTG conversion kick, so I dont really know if they go here or Pop culture? Anyways, I present two of my most sought after cards. Akroma, and Phage.

Akroma

144706y.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. If your opponent controls another monster after this cards initial attack, it can attack once more. When this card attacks with an ATK higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Phage

144706y.jpg

Lore: If this card is Summoned from anywhere except your hand, you lose the duel. When this card is summoned, destroy all monsters on your side of the field. When this card battles a monster your opponent controls, destroy the monster without applying Battle Damage. If this card inflicts damage to your opponent directly, your opponent loses the duel. During your Standby-Phase, discard one card from your hand. If you cannot, destroy this card.

They may seem alittle OPed, but each one has a draw back to them. You can't special summon Akroma, and Phage kills you if you Special Summon it from the graveyard or deck, plus she makes you discard to keep her around.

Rates? Hates? Fixes? All Welcome.

Archived