{Lovely New Card} Sien, Abstract Mage

[align=center]New card ^^ Tell me if it's OP or UP. Enjoy and Comment ^^

Sien, Abstract Mage

320638p.jpg

Effect: When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

-Discard 1 Spell Card from your hand. Inflict 150 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for every Spell Card in your Graveyard.

-Discard 1 Trap Card from your hand. Destroy 1 face-up Trap Card and 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on the field.

-Discard 1 monster card from your hand. Select 1 monster on the field. Decrease it's ATK by half this monster's ATK until the end of the turn this effect is activated.

This monster cannot attack on an effect is activated.

<(^^)> Hug It if ya Love It[/align]

If* this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:

-Discard 1 Spell Card from your hand. Inflict 150 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for every Spell Card in your Graveyard.

-Discard 1 Trap Card from your hand. Destroy 1 face-up Trap Card and 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card on the field.

-Discard 1 monster card from your hand. Select 1 monster on the field. Decrease it's ATK by half this monster's ATK until the end of the turn this effect is activated.

This monster cannot attack on the same turn its effect is activated.

*Not necessarily any more correct OCG-wise than what you put, I just thought it sounded better.

You have some pretty good effects here, strong OCG, and an overall balanced card. The only thing I would point out is that it has a list effect. Those...aren't great. This card turned out pretty well, but I would advise you to always consider carefully before making a list effect. More often than not, list effects come off as cluttered and unoriginal.

Keep up the good work.

Archived