Plant Wall

I'm still not sure about the DEF I should give this one. What do you think? Hope you like it!

280608.jpg

Effect:This card gains 500 DEF for every Plant-Type monster on your side of the field. While you control this face-up Defense Position card, your opponent cannot select another monster as an attack target. When your opponent declares an attack on this card, you can Tribute 1 Plant-Type monster on your field to negate the attack.

Card's pic is ok

OCG Fix: "Increase this cards DEF by 500 for every Plant-Type monster on your side of the field. As long as this card is face-up on the field in Defense Mode, your opponent cannot select another Plant-type monster as an attack target. When your opponent declares an attack on this card, you can Tribute 1 Plant-Type monster on your field to negate the attack."

This card is OP =/ since it's defense is already super high...you shouldnt be able to negate an attack against it so easily. i made it less OP by making the only monsters protected by this effect Plant types.

6/10

280608n.jpg

Effect: This card gains 300 DEF for every Plant-Type monster on your side of the field. While you control this face-up Defense Position card, your opponent cannot select another Plant-type monster as an attack target. When your opponent declares an attack on this card, you can Tribute 1 Plant-type monster on your field to negate the attack.

Hopefully, this card is better! :)

Archived