The Ritual Contest FREE

baska

First if some of u would be so nice to donate so i can raise prices it doesn't need to be alot and you dont have to do it

but it will be appriciated.

I have made an Ritual contest like this one:

322795.jpg

1st 10+1rep

2nd 6+1rep

3rd 8 points

U need to make your own ritual spell or use mine:

322795q.jpg

Judges get 5 points to join we need 2 judges excluding me

[spoiler=Judges]1.Yu-Gi-Oh Dude

[spoiler=Participants]1. Puppetdawn

2. Metavosis

3. debrisd112

4. Joey5700

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~Entry Reserved~ Here's my card:

zn5t9e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of the Ritual card,"Execution Day." When this card is Ritual Summoned, you can destroy 1 Field Spell card on the field. Once per turn, you can remove 1 monster on your side of the field to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap card and destroy it.

[align=center]

22767.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card "Dance of the Butterflies". As long as this card remains on the field, monsters with a Level higher than this card's cannot declare an attack. This card is not affected by Monster Effects. During your Main Phase 1, you can place 1 Butterfly Counter on this card to increase it's Level by 1. Pay 200 Life Points for any additional Butterfly Counters placed on this card (max 2 per turn). During your opponent's Battle Phase, you can pay 200 Life Points to discard 1 Butterfly Counter from this card to negate an attack directed to this card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster with a Level equal to or lower than this card's current Level, and send it to the Graveyard.

22767s.jpg[/align]

Archived