Balanced?, Not Balanced?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Balanced?, Not Balanced?

• Balanced, Good (9-10/10)
    • Almost (7-8/10)
    • So-So (5-6/10)
    • Eh (3-4/10)
    • Not Balanced.(1-2/10)

Another set I'm gonna try to make balanced, Since I love Vampires (Not as much as my Charmers XD), I decided to search "Anime Vampires" on Google, found the images, and made the cards XD, Like always, If I typed/got something wrong in the OCG, lemme know and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Booster Pack:

vg4vhj.png (custom made to XD).

[spoiler=Monsters]2ntiez4.jpg9rq3pd.jpg

5yrw48.jpgzn2e5d.jpg

2ynq742.jpg21cdzxt.jpg

2hwjtzm.jpgkegml4.jpg

s6ls1c.jpg11r6mma.jpg

5415.jpg5415p.jpg

nlaqsj.jpg5415jcj.jpg

5415l.jpg

[spoiler=Spells]11Vampire.jpgnwf1fq.jpg

15Sword.jpg17Lone.jpg

18BloodBottle.jpg5415n.jpg

[spoiler=Traps]8Transform.jpg10Revivel.jpg

16Blood.jpg5415.jpg

Like I said, Found the images on Google Image search.

vampires are my favorite monsters(except those in twilight in which they destroyed the vampires evil name.) definatly worth playing.

I know!' date=' Vampires are supposed to be EVIL and DEADLY!, Not pretty boys for the fangirls >_>.

I agree,i would totally use these in my deck.

lol, Thanks, glad to hear it!, Oh yeah, I decided to make 1 more Tuner, 1 Synchro, and 1 more Spell.

Well, these are some pretty nice cards. The Ocg is good, the pictures is nice, and the effects on most of them are pretty balanced.

THere were particulary 2 monsters thought that I think has a bit too powerful effect with their current ATK and level. First off, Kina, the Bat Army. First of all she is a level 4 tuner. All level 4 tuners so far has either a huge restriction, medicre stats, or a weak effect. Kina here has 2000 DEF which is almost the highest allowed for a 4 star monster, and she has an effect that makes you free monsters, once every turn, that are free tribute fodder. That is way to much for a simple level 4 monster, who is a tuner in addition.

The second one is Mina the Innocent. Again, she is a level 4 defender, with 2000 DEF, which again, is the highest amount that is "allowed" for a 4 star monster. Her effect on the other hand, reduced the attacking monster's ATK by 100x their level, which makes her a blocker that is only able to be destroyed by a couple of monsters, and almost all of them are level 8 or higher, which is pretty much overpowered. Even the strongest of monsters (Despair from the dark and such) gets a big ATK reduction due to his level, and becomes unable to destroy her.

All in all, this card basically says, you must use a card effect to destroy me, and that is a bit too much for a level 4 monster. No level 4 monster should be so powerful that it's unable to be destroyed in battle, and not having a restriction (or, unless you can name me a level 4 monster with 2500 ATK), and if she would somehow get destroyed in battle, she would give you a free monster from your hand.

Well, besides from these two, I would say that you have made some excellent cards, and that they are very good. I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh on my critique, but that's what I think of the cards, and I judged them as they were real cards. I'm sorry if you thought that it was too much, and feel free to give me your opinion on them.

lol, Nah, You weren't harsh or anything, In fact, I enjoy a little critique every now and then, helps me know I'm doing either good or bad XD.

I suppose I could lower Kina's ATK/DEF and level, To make her more balanced, As well as lowering Mina's DEF points, So some monsters can actually get past her DEF as well as ATK lowering ability.

Edit: Lowered Mina and Kina's ATK/DEF and Level, lol, Kina/Mina almost have the same name, I just now noticed that XD *sweatdrop*.

lol' date=' Nah, You weren't harsh or anything, In fact, I enjoy a little critique every now and then, helps me know I'm doing either good or bad XD.

I suppose I could lower Kina's ATK/DEF and level, To make her more balanced, As well as lowering Mina's DEF points, So some monsters can actually get past her DEF as well as ATK lowering ability.

Edit: Lowered Mina and Kina's ATK/DEF and Level, lol, Kina/Mina almost have the same name, I just now noticed that XD *sweatdrop*.

[/quote']

Well, I'm really glad you didn't take offence of my comments =) And You are doing pretty good, by the way. But shouldn't vampires be classified under Zombies rather then Fiends?

And great job on adjusting the cards =) Now I can't see anything overpowered with any of them anymore, so great work! Now the level of the tuner is 3, so it's harder to summon with her, and most of the attacking monsters can get past her if they try.

And for Mina, now level 4 monsters with 1900 ATK can get past her, and most of the level 6 monsters, so good job there. It's still hard to get past her with a 4 star monster, but it is fully possible =)

And as for their name, it's the title that makes them really different =P

And not to bother you, but do you think that you could try to see if you can find anything wrong with my set?

Nice Cards.

I like the pics.

7/10.

Thanks

lol' date=' Nah, You weren't harsh or anything, In fact, I enjoy a little critique every now and then, helps me know I'm doing either good or bad XD.

[/quote']

Well, I'm really glad you didn't take offence of my comments =) And You are doing pretty good, by the way. But shouldn't vampires be classified under Zombies rather then Fiends?

True, Eh, I'll change them over to Zombies a little later, I don't have the time right now XD.

Nice cards but to make them even better you should make a few more Spell and Trap cards (at least in my oppinion.

a 8/10

lol, Added a few more, I'll keep making Spells/Traps as I make the monsters, I usually make more Monsters cause sometimes I can't think up effects for Spell/Trap cards XD.

Shadow Dragon's effect is too simple

Overall they're pretty good

8/10

lol' date=' Thanks, I know Shadow Dragon's effect is to simple, But I made it late at night and that was the only thing running through my head at the time...

[align=center]Pretty nice cards. I like most of the pics, OCG is not bad, effects are ok;

Overall: 7.5/10;

But, may I know something?... it seems you didn't upload the monster cards from the card maker... why?[/align]

lol, I only recently found out that you can click on the image and it'll get uploaded XD.

good cards 9/10

Thanks.

a few OCG errors' date=' the effects are good, the one thing I dont like are the pics. but you're cards are good 8/10

[/quote']

lol, Thanks, and I try to keep the pics as close to Vampire looking as possible XD.

good cards 9/10

Thanks.

a few OCG errors' date=' the effects are good, the one thing I dont like are the pics. but you're cards are good 8/10

[/quote']

lol, Thanks, and I try to keep the pics as close to Vampire looking as possible XD.

yeah, sure, the pics are good for vampire cards, but some pics have text on it, and the others just doesn't like me.

good cards 9/10

Thanks.

[/quote']

yeah, sure, the pics are good for vampire cards, but some pics have text on it, and the others just doesn't like me.

I guess I can try to remove the text sometime, It might be difficult as the only thing I got to work with is Paint...

Archived