The Ominous Presence

I think the OCG is a little shaky at the end...could someone tell tell me how to improve it? I hope you like this new card! :)

280608.jpg

Effect: You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. When this card is successfully Summoned, flip all face-up monsters on the field into face-down Defense Position. During your opponent's Battle Phase, monsters they control lose 500 ATK. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy the attacking monster as well. (This is the part I'm not sure about)

Pic is extremely overused to the point of pathetic but i guess its ok because you may not have known.

OCG fix:

"All Battle Damage taken involving this card is reduced to 0. When this card is successfully Summoned, flip all face-up monsters on the field into face-down Defense Position. During your opponent's Battle Phase, all monsters on their side of the field ATK is decreased by 500. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy the attacking monster as well."

Other then that. Its fine ^^ (seriously tho there are better pics that fit this card ^^' but oh well.)

8/10

Pic is extremely overused to the point of pathetic but i guess its ok because you may not have known.

OCG fix:

"All Battle Damage taken involving this card is reduced to 0. When this card is successfully Summoned' date=' flip all face-up monsters on the field into face-down Defense Position. During your opponent's Battle Phase, [b']decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 500 until the end of their turn[/b]. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy the attacking monster as well."

Other then that. Its fine ^^ (seriously tho there are better pics that fit this card ^^' but oh well.)

8/10

Archived