My first card.. please watch it

Robert1990

259731b.jpg

i decided to use my old pictures that i gave to my friend who calls him self GuardianDragon . im not allowed to say his real name.. but i drew this.. others are copyed and illegaly copying my picture. :D

please rate it from 1/10.. please be gentle its my first card

forgot to add something.. it can't attack after bashing an monster

ok here it is just wait a min http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Dragon_Kingdom its an pretty good site with much dragon fans. i didn't drew all but i drew 2 atleast

it kinda was abandoned 2 years ago though.. so it members have been decreased

Rightful crediting yep. but i don't want credit really. i just painted this with my 4 friends like 3 years ago. i put it on that site 2 months ago

Well you took that maturely so ill just delete that last post and rate the card.

Fiend / Reptile should be either just Fiend or Reptile and in the effect it should say "This card is also treated as a (blank)"

nice idea. some OCG errors the effect has some sentences that act as a description you'd find in a normal monster card version of this card. wording is a little off and its a tad OP.

6/10 for now nice idea tho

Robbing.... know what? i don't give a sheet about your bullshit comments. you've seen 2 of my other comments or your blind '' i made this picture 4 years ago with my friends'' atleast i know that i actually made it so thats enough.. they are stealers everywhere. but i'll tell you. im the one who created it. i've alrdy set my proof. you could go to the dragon kingdom grp and ask them. then you get your got damn proof.

Archived