Light Yagami(Kira) vs L (deathnote related poll)

.Frostpaw

L or Kira(Light Yagami)?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. L or Kira(Light Yagami)?

• L
    • Kira

I liked Light until he went crazy around the end of the manga' date=' but now, looking back, i honestly love my L. =3

I might cosplay as him to the next Anime-Expo [convention'] =]

Lucky!

They charge for anime conventions around here(I think). Plus they last to long, so I'd have to stay in a hotel afterwards, which of course costs money. So I don't get to go to them. I begged my parents, and they said no.

BTW, did you see the pic in my sig? I found it while searching for pics of L for my avatar.

I liked Light until he went crazy around the end of the manga' date=' but now, looking back, i honestly love my L. =3

Lucky!

They charge for anime conventions around here(I think). Plus they last to long, so I'd have to stay in a hotel afterwards, which of course costs money. So I don't get to go to them. I begged my parents, and they said no.

Aww, I'm sorry. The Anime-Expo just ended yesterday, I think. Yeah, they charge for it here too, but its worth the money ^^;;

Though, since I live close to it, I don't need a hotel. Though, this year I just went 1 out of the 4 days ^^;;

Anyhow, why do you like L?

Lucky!

Aww, I'm sorry. The Anime-Expo just ended yesterday, I think. Yeah, they charge for it here too, but its worth the money ^^;;

Though, since I live close to it, I don't need a hotel. Though, this year I just went 1 out of the 4 days ^^;;

Anyhow, why do you like L?

Well, the reason I prefer L over Kira is becaue L realized that Light was Kira earlier than anyone else. That, and this video:

Besides, L looks cool!

While you were quoting me, I edited my 2nd post. Check my sig, and read my 2nd post.

BTW, how much did it cost for admission to the convention?

Nice vid, and nice sig x3

And yeah, L does look pretty cool. I like his blackness under his eyes, even though those are suppose to be bags indicating that he rarely sleeps, he still looks cool like that xD

And for me, since I'm 12 years old, it only costed $30 dollars for ALL 4 DAYS. But for people older then that, it costs 60 for all 4 days, I beleive. Save up your money for next year ^^

Nice vid' date=' and nice sig x3

And yeah, L does look pretty cool. I like his blackness under his eyes, even though those are suppose to be bags indicating that he rarely sleeps, he still looks cool like that xD

And for me, since I'm 12 years old, it only costed $30 dollars for ALL 4 DAYS. But for people older then that, it costs 60 for all 4 days, I beleive. Save up your money for next year ^^

[/quote']

Wow... not counting hotel rooms and gas, It would only take me 5 days to earn that much exact. I'm going to try to find the closest hotel to the civic center.

prepare to see clones

I stopped reading after L died. Near and Mello suck.

=o, but all the good parts are after the time skip

Archived