my card

Ray papaleep

dont hate...sorry i dont spent 20 houres of my day on this game i have a life unlike u

A 1-star insulting a 5-star... This card didn't even deserve me posting here! Also, if you're going to insult me, then you'll be reported and negged. So I suggest you go and make some better cards and keep your opinions to yourself.

dont hate...sorry i dont spent 20 houres of my day on this game i have a life unlike u

Someone could make a decent card in about 5 Minutes, and if someone is spending over 20 hours on a card, then there having trouble deciding on the effect picture type etc.

And do you know how many people come on online everyday and say "I have a life unlike u"

YOU my friend, are most likely the one with no life, someone who thinks that is some sort of good comeback. I sure people could find you 100 examples of people saying that very phrase.

Card needs a real effect. OCG is terrible. No card type named "Unstoppable" Exists. This card does not show the tuner and the other type needed to summon this card.

0/10

You have to work hard to get a 0.

Archived