my latest monster card.

Robert1990

Hello here comes my latest card. just rate it 0/10 i got no time hehe. please no negative comments. i did my best. and this is my secound card

45102982.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Wind type monsters. Once per turn, optionally pick 1 random card from your opponent's hand, if monster +500 both ATK & DEF if Spell or Trap card, the opponent gets to draw a card. While this card is face-ip on the field,negate all the effect of face-up monster your opponent controls.

OCG: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Wind-Type monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can randomly select 1 card from your opponent's hand, if the selected card is a Monster increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500, if the selected card is a Spell or Trap card, your opponent draws 1 card. While this card remains face-up on the field, negate the effects of all face-up Effect Monsters your opponent controls.

I think that is how it should be. 8/10 nice card!

no offense but should he really be listening to you you have like -3 neg?

Offense taken, those first two words can't get you out of insulting me. All three of my neg reps have been wrongfully given, and if you took the time to look below my Reputation and see my posty, you'll see that the OCG I wrote was correct, and that I said the card was GOOD.

Get your facts straight.

=/ wow.

anyways, you cant really ask anyone for no negative comments =/ if you dont want negative comments you shouldnt post cards we're allowed to give whatever comment we like =|

Pic overused to point of major deduction (-3)

OCG errors (-2)

Name and pic match terribly (-1)

Improper wording (-2)

12/20

OCG fix:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 Wind monsters. Once per turn,you can pick 1 random card from your opponent's hand, if monster +500 both ATK & DEF if Spell or Trap card, your opponent draws a card. While this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field."

get rid of the scratched out sentence because 1 its worded terribly and improperly and 2 it makes no sense.

The last part is slightly OP. Give it limits and a drawback.

The pic is overused' date='but still good card.I also spotted some things you may wanna edit:

1.face-ip is face-up.

2.Wind type should be WIND attribute. Otherwise.7/10

[/quote']

It just needs to say wind it doesnt have to say Wind Attribute. infact it shouldnt say attribute cards only do that when its telling you to pick any attribute not when its talking about specific attributes

The pic is overused' date='but still good card.I also spotted some things you may wanna edit:

1.face-ip is face-up.

2.Wind type should be WIND attribute. Otherwise.7/10

[/quote']

It just needs to say wind it doesnt have to say Wind Attribute. infact it shouldnt say attribute cards only do that when its telling you to pick any attribute not when its talking about specific attributes

Sorry.Thanks for the correction.

Archived