Aroura Dragon

Ryu Senshi

As some of you may know my two favorite Monster Card Types are; Dragon and Warrior. So when I found this awesome Dragon picture I had to use it to make an equally awesome card. Tell me what you think.

-Ryu Senshi

Aroura Dragon

1rromp.jpg

You can remove from play 6 cards from your hand or field to Special Summon this card. You can only remove 3 cards from your hand by this effect. When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play all cards in your hand and all other cards on your field. Inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card that is removed from play by this effect. Negate the effects of cards removed from play by this effect.

Thanks for the comments. I changed the 'may' to 'can', thank you for that OMGAKITTY.

To:

turtleking281

OMGAKITTY

Halo Ring

Becuase of the wording shown below, this card does not hit your opponent with 4800 damage automatically, in fact the chance of dealing mass damage is kind of low.

"When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play all cards in your hand and all other cards on your field. Inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card that is removed from play by this effect."

Only the second 'remove' effect is counted towards the damage dealt.

You basically deal 800 damage x (the cards on your field/ in your hand - 7 [required 6 in your hand/on field + Aroura Dragon]), unless you Special Summon it with another card effect.

Thanks for the comments. I changed the 'may' to 'can'' date=' thank you for that OMGAKITTY.[/color']

To:

turtleking281

OMGAKITTY

Halo Ring

Becuase of the wording shown below, this card does not hit your opponent with 4800 damage automatically, in fact the chance of dealing mass damage is kind of low.

"When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play all cards in your hand and all other cards on your field. Inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card that is removed from play by this effect."

Only the second 'remove' effect is counted towards the damage dealt.

You basically deal 800 damage x (the cards on your field/ in your hand - 7 [required 6 in your hand/on field + Aroura Dragon]), unless you Special Summon it with another card effect.

"this effect" is really vague. Because the remove from play summoning condition is still part of the card effect, and can be interpreted as part of "this effect"

Archived