The Ninjas of the Elements have arrived. They have very bad names.

kizzfan911

Seriously. If you have a better name for some of these, please tell me.

This is a set i wanted to make based around the Six Samurai. DON'T BE MISLEAD!!! They are not Six Samurai support in any shape form of fashion.

[spoiler=Element Ninjas]

249964h.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]While this card is in face-up attack position on your side of the Field, your opponent cannot select an "Element Ninja" as the target of a Spell or Trap Card effect.

249964w.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be used to Synchro Summon a Warrior-Type Monster. If "Grand Temple of the Element Ninjas" is face-up on the field, increase the level of this card by 1 and the ATK of this card by 100.

249964.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during the Battle Phase.

249964v.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only by Special Summoned by sending 1 face-up Field Spell Card from your side of the Field to the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the Field, neither player can activate Field Spell Cards. While this card is Face-up on your side of the Field, only "Element Ninja" monsters can be Special Summoned.

249964.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "Grand Temple of the Element Ninjas" from your deck to your hand. If you do not control 2 or more "Element Ninjas", destroy this card.

249964g.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]While there is another "Element Ninja" on your side of the Field, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. If you control 2 "Element Ninjas", you can pay 1000 lifepoints to destroy all set Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent's side of the Field.

[spoiler=Support Cards(only 1 so far)]

249964u.jpg

[spoiler=Grand Temple of the Element Ninjas]249964m.jpg[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be activated if you control a monster that does not have "Element Ninja" in it's name. If you control no "Element Ninjas", destroy this card. While this card is face-up on the Field, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during the Battle Phase. If an "Element Ninja" is selected as an attack target, increase the ATK of that monster by 1000 until the end of Damage Calculation.

[spoiler=Tools of the Trade]

249964y.jpg[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Ninja" or "Samurai" in it's name. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 800 and decrease the DEF of the equipped monster by 500. If that monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.

[spoiler=Tri-Force Ninja Assault(I have no idea what it means but i like the sound of it)]249964h.jpg[spoiler=Effect]This card can only be activated while you control exactly 3 "Element Ninja" monsters with 3 different attributes. Select 1 Face-up "Element Ninja" you control. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all "Element Ninja" monsters you control until the end of the turn. No other monsters you control can declare an attack this turn.

You know? this is alot of work just for a few boxes.

8/10 Overall

Pictures should be edited to fit the card picture size. It just makes it look better.

There are a few OCG errors but cards are still realistic.

Effects can be a little overpowered but are fair and make sense overall.

Good job. Just take my earlier advice. You should make more cards to go with these. : )

Archived