More Olympians and More Greek Mythology

taker8058

please note that all info of these cards has been made accurately and

that all cards mentioned in the descriptions of these cards have already been made.

Ratings, and OCG corrections are welcome

credit to all images go to google and photobucket

331093.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of any card that destroys spell or trap cards on the field as long as "Cronos-Master of Time" is face-up on the field. Increase the ATK of all Level 7 monsters you control by 400.

331093x.jpg

As long as this card is in face-up Attack Position negate the effects of all cards involving the deck and destroy them. When "Cronos-Master of Time" is summoned decrease this monster's ATK and DEF to 1700.

331093.jpg

As long as this card is in face-up Attack Position negate the effects of all cards involving the graveyard and destroy them. When "Zeus-the God King" is summoned decrease this monster's ATK and DEF to 1500.

331093x.jpg

When sucessfully summoned Gaia-Mother Earth" is automatically changed to Defense Position. As long as this card remains in face-up Defense Position "Ouranos-Father Sky" and "Cronos-Master of Time" cannot be destroyed as a result of battle.

this card if op'd i have tried to make it as balanced as possible

331093.jpg

"Ouranos-Father Sky" + "Cronos-Master of Time" + "Zeus- The God King"

This card can only Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field.(You do not use "Polymerization") This card's attribute and type are treated as all attributes and types at the same time. This monster cannot be destroyed as a result of battle and is unaffected by the effect of any Monster Cards or Spell Cards.

Dude' date=' I made a Mythology set and I use it a lot. If you want to RP, use a diferent deck. (That is if you RP). I used the same exact picture for mount olympus

[/quote']

i don't RP but i noticed your thread for cards after i made mount olympus and your set is very good but i made the rest of my cards for the olympian set rituals

If you read it carefully, its only indestructible if Kronos - Master of Time is on the field. Drawing it in a standard 40+ card deck is slim, even more so summoning him for 2 tributes. Olympus would be destroyed long before Kronos could get onto the field. [no I am not Taker, I am a friend of his, and he and I worked on this set together.]

It's alright. Khaos is still wicked OP'd - that + Royal Decree = gg noob.

Could I get the link to the pic you used for Ouranos? It's epic.

Posted by ragnarok1945 - Today 01:48 AM

effects are very good. Knaos is somewhat hard to see what the pic is getting at though

9.5/10

to smeagle Khaos is really F"N hard to get out his effect not changing at all

to ragnarok khaos un like what flashman said of the both sexes Khaos is

SEXLESS

Archived