Tainted Wisdom Vs. Dark Hero Flashman - Done, LOCK.

Anyone up for 1 on 1 against me?

Rules

-Make a brand new effect monster.

-Only level 4 and under members can face me, just so it's fair. Though I can accept higher level members if I want to, depending on the member. =]

-MUST be a Zombie, I don't care if it's by effect just make sure it is a Zombie one way or the other.

-Loser gives 3 reps to the winner.

-I will start making my card when my opponent is selected.

-First to 5 votes shall win.

1 more thing, do not underestimate me. ;D

My Card

333671.jpg

Dark Hero Flashman's Card

144706y.jpg

144706y.jpg

Lore: This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type. This card gains 300 ATK for every Zombie-Type monster in both Graveyards and on your side of the field (Excluding this card). When this card attacks, you must discard 1 card at random from your hand. If this card deals damage to your opponent, they must discard 1 card at random from their hand.

Entry:

Pic credit to Wanderley

personally i feel that flashman's card has a more balanced feel to it.

nomatter what with zombie drake you discard a card and in my mind the perfect card to discard is a zombie.

tainted wisdom's card

your card is also balanced however it is in my head a little up'd because you destroy it aftrer 5 turns so if you wait the turns to collect tokens it might get destroyed in the waiting process.

Watch out for dog crap if your going to stand on their lawns. =]

personally i feel that flashman's card has a more balanced feel to it.

nomatter what with zombie drake you discard a card and in my mind the perfect card to discard is a zombie.

tainted wisdom's card

your card is also balanced however it is in my head a little up'd because you destroy it aftrer 5 turns so if you wait the turns to collect tokens it might get destroyed in the waiting process.

Yea, but to actually activate the effect, you only need to wait 2 turns, because you only need 2 Reaver Counters not 4.

Dark Hero Flashman

Pic is terrible quality, the effect has the potential to be extremely OP'd, if you are using a Zombie deck, which you most likely would be.

Pic - 7/10

Name - A little plain, 7/10

Effect - 6/10

My opinion - 7/10

OCG - 9/10

Total - 35/50, it's an okay card but it is not great. You can do better.

Tainted Wisdom

Pic is great, the effect, though a little UP'd since your opponent may or may not activate a trap. I love how you included everliving underworld cannon.

Pic - 9/10

Name - Great, though i'd leave Doomed out, 8/10

Effect - 7/10 UP'd

My opinion - 7/10, good card fro a beginner, keep up the good work.

OCG - For what I see, good OCG, 8/10

Total - 39/50, good card, not the greatest, but good.

My vote - Tainted Wisdom

Starting to heat up here in the contest. Both contestants are tied at 2 votes a piece. Lets keep the votes coming people. We need a winner, will it be Tainted Wisdom? Or the Dark Hero himself....Me? Who knows? Who can tell? YOU! That's who, WE need votes. SO do the right thing, and vote for who you think is best.

Archived