Who originally wrote "Hurt"?

Mister Sir

+1 Post' date=' dawg.

DM gets a rep.

[/quote']

It appears you lack the mental capacity to type in "who wrote hurt" on Google as all of the results answer you're question. Instead you attempt to raise your post count by making a thread about it. Also, I see you attempt to be clever and/or funny by adding "dawg" to the end of your post. In response to that, I must say you really need to try harder.

l2google or gtfo. ;)

+1 Post' date=' dawg.

DM gets a rep.

[/quote']

It appears you lack the mental capacity to type in "who wrote hurt" on Google as all of the results answer you're question. Instead you attempt to raise your post count by making a thread about it. Also, I see you attempt to be clever and/or funny by adding "dawg" to the end of your post. In response to that, I must say you really need to try harder.

l2google or gtfo. ;)

I am sufficiently unimpressed by your lack of "mental capacity" to understand that I was talking about you and not about me. I do, in fact, know how to google but I was feeling nice, so I wanted to give a rep. Oh, I have this habit of saying "dawg" now even when I don't want to.

Does that give a good enough response? If not GTFO ;)[/troll]

Seriously though, I'm well aware that I could have searched, and saying "dawg" implies that I'm stupid, but I'd have rather gotten the answer from YCM. It's reasonable to question my mental stability to completely trust any YCM member, but I did it anyway. So just leave it at that ;D

+1 Post' date=' dawg.

DM gets a rep.

[/quote']

l2google or gtfo. ;)

I am sufficiently unimpressed by your lack of "mental capacity" to understand that I was talking about you and not about me.

I realize you were talking about me, if you read my post you would understand I implied that you were the one trying to increase your post count.

Also, you should look up how to troll. (Google.com)

So just leave it at that ;D

Who wrote "Hurt" covered by Johnny Cash' date=' originally released by NineInchNails? Trent Reznor, the lead singer of Nine Inch Nails.[/quote']

Oh and both of you should stop acting like baka. You're both raising your post count by arguing while the question has already been answered.

LOCKED.

Archived