Skull Glow, Underworld King (Plus CS for Kids!) ++Halo Ring++

[align=center]Heres the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB6fq9Aadwk]Counter-Strike For Kids!![/url]

Heres the card. Might need OCG help.

[img]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8786/293291.jpg[/img]

Effect - Once per turn, discard 1 card when a Spell or Trap Card is activated during the Battle Phase and negate the activation of that card. When this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type Monster from your Graveyard.

I couldn't think of a good effect so I understand if u think the card is crap.[/align]

The effect says once per turn u can negate the effect of a spell or trap card that was activated during the battle phase but u must discard 1 card and if u cant, u cant negate the activation of the card.

"When this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type Monster from your Graveyard" is easy enough to understand.

PS - Did u watch the vid? Its funny :D

effect is ok' date=' though 2200 atk is too low for lv 8. I'd raise it to 2500ish

8/10

[/quote']

Done

i don't completely understand the effect. it says it always negates the spell or trap effect (i think) and you can lie to your opponent because he/she can't see your hand. you can do better.

6+crap/10

Fixed

Great Card

RATE: 10 for 10

CHANGE THIS PART:

Once per turn, this card can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card activated during the Battle Phase. When it does, you must discard 1 card, if you cannot, the effect is negated.

TO:Once per turn, discard 1 card to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card activated during the Battle Phase.

Archived