Sid vs Pitski VOTE NAO PLZ!!!!

Sid.

[align=center]First to 5 votes win.

Only legit votes are counted.

Only members with 200 or more posts can vote.

Loser gives +3reps to winner.

Sid's Card:

203277.jpg

When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, look at the top card of your Deck. If the card is a monster, add it to your hand. If it is not a monster, send it to the Graveyard, then add 1 monster with higher attack then this monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Img Cred: Father Wolf :D

Pit's Card:

ShadowMists.png

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 2 WIND monsters you control. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, switch it to Defense Position. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select a WIND monster as an attack target other than this card. During each of your opponent's Battle Phase, you can pay 300 Life Points and discard 1 card to select the monster with the highest ATK on your opponent's field. The selected monster must attack this card if possible. When this card is selected as an attack target, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 4). Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your Graveyard whose Level is equal to or less than the number of Spell Counters on this card. A monster Special Summoned by this effect is removed from play during the End Phase. If this card is destroyed, return all monsters removed from play by this card's effect to your Graveyard.[/align]

Vote goes to Pit.

Reason: The name, not so creative, but the pic is good, suits the attribute very well. The effect of her is very indepth and well thought out. Not saying Sid's isn't, but Sid's monster's effect is kind of simple, but it is a good card recycler, which in today's game is needed. But ultimately my vote goes to Pit.

Card A:

Name/ATK/DEF/Attribute/Type: 5/5 I don't see how anybody can not get 5/5

Image: 9/10 Its a good image, but a holo would make it a lot better. [sarcasm] I think its a Custom Image from YCM.[/sarcasm]

OCG: 8/10 solid. I see a grammar error plus the last sentence doesn't look right

Playability: 8/10 Effect is kinda sort, its only a 1 time user.

30/35

Card B:

Name/ATK/DEF/Attribute/Type: 5/5 See above

Image: 9/10 Not digging the original image but the holo is nice

OCG: 10/10 Seems solid from my eyes

Playabliity: 9/10 Seems good

33/35

Card B wins

Both have:

Flawless pics

complicated and decent effects.

Sid:

-More of a simple effect

-Card recycler

-1 OCG error, which is whenever attack is mentioned, it must be ATK

Pit:

-More complicated

-Flawless OCG

Overall, my vote barely goes to Pit. It was REAL close.

[align=center]First to 5 votes win.

Only legit votes are counted.

Only members with 200 or more posts can vote.

Loser gives +3reps to winner.

Sid's Card:

203277.jpg

When this card is successfully Normal Summoned' date=' look at the top card of your Deck. If the card is a monster, add it to your hand. If it is not a monster, send it to the Graveyard, then add 1 monster with higher [b']ATK[/b] than this monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Img Cred: Father Wolf :D

Pit's Card:

ShadowMists.png

Card Lore:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned or Set by Tributing 2 WIND monsters you control. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, switch it to Defense Position. While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select a WIND monster as an attack target other than this card. During each of your opponent's Battle Phases, you can pay 300 Life Points and discard 1 card to select the monster with the highest ATK on your opponent's field. The selected monster must attack this card if possible. When this card is selected as an attack target, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max. 4). Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1, you can Special Summon 1 WIND monster from your Graveyard whose Level is equal to or less than the number of Spell Counters on this card. A monster Special Summoned by this effect is removed from play during the End Phase. If this card is destroyed, return all monsters removed from play by this card's effect to your Graveyard.[/align]

I corrected both, I guess pitski almost gets perfect OCG just 1 I found. And I found grammar errors in yours Sid. There's more than I corrected on yours because some of ii I'm not sure about.

Sid's card:

Name/Attribute/Type: 10/10

Image: 9/10

OCG: 8/10 all right, but some grammar errors and last sentence doesn't seem right (mentioned).

Playability: I'd say it's all right as well again, 8/10.

Sid's card total: 35/40.

Pitski's card:

Name/Attribute/Type: 10/10

Image: 9/10 picture don't find it fantastic but the holo gave it a nifty edge.

OCG: 9.5/10 So close I just found one in yours!

Playability: It's good! 9/10

Pitski's card total: 37.5/40

Vote goes to Pitski.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived