Dragon Ball Universe [Update - 7/8/09 @ 01:56]

Th3Vis

Ummm might i reccomend lowering 16's ATK a little or at least give him a drawback effect like "Spear Dragon". You also might want to make 17 and 18 level 4's. But overall not too bad. 8/10

16's ATK at 2000 and DEF at 1100 with no effect is nothing in comparison to Summoned Skull's 2500 ATK and 1200 DEF with no effect. I'll take the other part into concideration though. :D

good but try to make effect monsters and synchro monsters

I made Super Android 13 into a Synchro. I just haven't made the final touches' date=' I'm picky at when it comes to making it fair.[hr']

Teen Goku is the oldest one!!

But I have to admit they are so cool' date='9.5/10

[/quote']

As I said above, I'm picky when it comes to making it fair. So for such a small amount of ATK and DEF the effect was too priceless to pass up. I've also made SSJ3 Goku, I just don't know if it's really finished yet.

Just added Super Android 13 (unfinished)

Added several more cards.

[7/8/09 @ 00:23] NOTE: I just realized some cards say Magic instead of Spell. This will be corrected in due time. I was also looking at my little brother's (12) yugioh cards (as I don't play anymore) and realized my OCG errors. This will also be corrected in due time.

SSJ3 Goku should be:

This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 1 "Super Saiyan 2 Goku" and all cards in your hand to the graveyard. This card may not be destroyed by magic or trap effects,In three turns he is sent to the grave and Goku is special summond.

Ignore what I just posted.

Archived