Elemental Dog Icela & Flameno - PLZ RATE ++Halo Ring++

[align=center]Please rate and comment!! I was inspired to make this deck from Jaden's Elemental Hero Deck. Theres only 2 Carrds because I couldn't find any other pics :(

The effects aren't that great but they were meant to be part of a set

1st -

293291a.jpg

Effect - Once per turn, discard 1 FIRE Monster and destroy 1 Face-Up Monster on the field. As long as this card is Face-Up on the field, monsters cannot be Set.

2nd -

293291q.jpg

Effect - When this card is used in a Fusion Summon through the effect of "Polymerization", discard 1 card to send Polymerization back to your hand instead of going back to the Graveyard.[/align]

2nd 1 is a dinosaur, and the first just doesn't seem.... ya know.

Flameno -> Once per turn, you can discard 1 FIRE monster from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, monsters cannot be Set.

Icela -> If this card was used for the Fusion Summoning of a monster using the effect of "Polymerization", you can discard 1 card to return 1 "Polymerization" from your Graveyard to your hand.

Don't try Elemental Cards. They aren't original whatsoever. I say try.... A new Archetype.... I have done "Dancing" monsters just recently. Maybe you could do.... Plague Archetype... You know' date=' decaying monsters and stuff like that? Just a random idea of the back of your head. If you need any help, just ask me. =']

I'll do that :D Thanks

pics are not impressive' date=' though the effects are sound. Nevertheless they're still too simple

8/10

[/quote']

Yea....i know

Archived