Wandering Egavas Fish (riddle aswel) ++Halo Ring++

[align=center]I found this cool pic and wanted to make a card for it..........so.........um.........yea..........theres also a riddle in the name. So try and figure it out (no reward, just a congrats)

293291z.jpg

Effect - If a WATER monster is destroyed by battle, activate 1 of the following effects:

- Select 1 Level 2 or lower WATER Monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in Face-Up Attack Position.

- Destroy 1 Monster on your side of the field and increase your Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK. Then pay 1000 Life Points.

- Select 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck and Set it. The Selected Card is sent to the Graveyard at your next End Phase.[/align]

[align=center]I found this cool pic and wanted to make a card for it..........so.........um.........yea..........

293291z.jpg

Effect - If a WATER monster is destroyed by battle' date=' activate 1 of the following effects:

- Select 1 Level 2 or lower WATER Monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in [b']f[/b]ace-up Attack Position.

- Destroy 1 monster on your side of the field and to increase your Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK. Then After, (<-- this may be incorrect) you must pay 1000 Life Points.

- Select 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck and Set it. The selected card is sent to the Graveyard at your next End Phase.[/align]

Fixed, I guess the pic is good. And the card, 8/10.

Archived