Positioners tatakae!!!

SHSH

Osu! Ok new cards! This is a set (to be completed) of my "Positioner" machines ... I liked the effect of the "move to an adjacent monster card zone" of the original cards but there are few monsters with that effect. So I'm creating a deck full of cards with that effect ^^

I only have a few right now but I will make more in future. I'm really busy, and I have other unfinished sets in other threads, so be patient ok? mmm what? oh yeah the cards, right... ^^U

53317v.jpg53317g.jpg

53317j.jpg

53317.jpg53317.jpg

Hmmm. The last card seems OVP'd, because you simply move your monsters to the zones that are occupied, then during the Battle Phase, activate that card and attack for game. It needs some kind of backfire. I say the monster in those zones cannot declare an attack. Other then that, everything seems pretty cool. It's awesome for a 1-Star member. 9/10

Hmmm. The last card seems OVP'd' date=' because you simply move your monsters to the zones that are occupied, then during the Battle Phase, activate that card and attack for game. It needs some kind of backfire. I say the monster in those zones cannot declare an attack. Other then that, everything seems pretty cool. It's awesome for a 1-Star member. 9/10

[/quote']

Actually the "Positioners" in those zones are destroyed too, the card reads "destroy ALL cards in the same column of the selected cards" o.o

Oh, thanks for the rating by the way =D

Thank you guys for the ratings! ^^ I'll make more cards as soon as possible, and ragnarok1945, mmm I couldn't find a better pic... I wanted a pic of a spaceship with a big shield in front, or at least one that may look strong and resistant, but I wasnt lucky... If anyone finds a better pic please tell me. I'll give credit to the one that help me of course.

Archived