THE ULTIMATE POKEMON CONTEST!The coolest contest of the century!!!(FINISHED,PLEASE LOCK)

Welcome to my second contest! For this contest,you need to make a Pokemon!This time,I am the only one judging!

RULES

*Has to be a Lv8 or lower card.

*Maximum is 1 card.

*Has to have less than 4000 ATK/DEF points or it is counted as OPed.

*It can be any card,as long as it is Pokemon.

*You need to pay only 5 points.

*Judging is on 12 July

Prizes

1st place:10 points+3 Rep

2nd place:5 points+1 rep

3rd place:5 points

Anyway,Dragoncreator12 can participate for free,as he won hahaho and my contest.

So,good luck,make the PKMN card and HAVE FUN!!!

:D

Example:249994b.jpg

Members who joined:

*hahaho-Nice pic,OCG is OK,but just......average...7/10

*halo ring-Nice pic too,OCG is also OK,and not OPed,nice!8.5/10

*tonystuan(points not sent so points will NOT be given)-Urm...the card is NOT a PKMN,apart from the Charizard thing,so score -3,but nice PIC and no OCG errors,so 8.75/10

*.:Born2Kill:.-Pic is sooooooooo cool,ATK and DEF just right!9/10

*Assegai-Dude,you are a Champ in the making WHAT A COOL CARD!9/10

WINNERS

1st:IT IS A TIE!!! .:Born2Kill:.,Assegai

3rd:tonystuan

[align=center]I will send points soon.

Card Entry -

293291h.jpg

Effect - This card canot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 Beast-Type Monsters on your side of the field. If another "Legendary" monster is on the field, increase this cards ATK by 800. Once per turn, activate 1 of the following effects:

- Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type Monster from your Graveyard.

- Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type Monster from your Graveyard. Special Summon this Monster from your Graveyard at your next End Phase.

- Tribute this crad to destroy all card's on the field.[/align]

IM IN!!

332229z.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Special Summoned or Set, this card can only be Normal Summoned by tributing 2 Beast-Type Monsters from your side of the field. If there are 4 or more Beast-Type Monsters in your Graveyard, increase the ATK of this monster by 300. If this card is used to tribute to summon a Lvl 4 or higher Beast-Type Monster, increase that cards ATK and DEF by 500.

points are coming.

222059.jpg

This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 DARK and 1 LIGHT monster or 1 "Zapdos" you control. If "Zapdos" was Tributed to Summon this card, increase its ATK by 300. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls and increase its ATK by 500. The selected card can only Attack this card. If the selected monster is destroyed by battle with this card, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the monster's ATK.

I'll send my points.

Archived