Mortal Kombat!!!!!!!

~Kiba~

Care for some OCG tips?

sacrifice-> Tribute

atk-> ATK

summon-> Summon

Most of your effect monsters are overpowered. Here's a few suggestions on how they could be worded (not telling you what to do, use or don't use my advice as you wish)

Baraka: When you Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon this card, return 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to your hand. (OR) When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Graveyard to the field in face-up Attack Mode.

Onaga is WAY over the top I'm afraid. If you want to keep his effect, it needs a big cost. I suggest "Once during your Main Phase you can discard your entire hand (minimum 3 cards). If you do, destroy all face-up monsters on your opponents side of the field who's ATK is lower then this cards.

Hope I've helped. I have no experience with syncros, but I can sense they need some work too. Can't wait to see what these cards look like with editing and a little TLC!

I'll give you an 8/10 for these.

maybe put some effects on the fusion and synchro.

Onaga - Discard 3 Cards from Hand, Destroy 3 monster on your opponents side of the field.

Baraka - When this card is Summoned bring back 1 Dark-Type Monster from your Graveyard and return it to field in Attack Position.

hope that helped.. these cards are nice and simple xD

i like the pics xD

7/10

maybe put some effects on the fusion and synchro.

Onaga - Discard 3 Cards from Hand' date=' Destroy 3 monster on your opponents side of the field.

Baraka - When this card is Summoned bring back 1 Dark-Type Monster from your Graveyard and return it to field in Attack Position.

hope that helped.. these cards are nice and simple xD

i like the pics xD

7/10

[/quote']

... I just said the same thing, only with better OCG.

How has no one pointed out that his Synchro monsters are not the way they should be, first off Scorpion and Sub-Zero have to be Tuner monsters and the Synchro's should read, for the Sub-Zero one "1 Sub-Zero + 1 non-Tuner monster" and for the Scorpion it should read "1 Scorpion + 1 non-Tuner monster".

So Please don't make card's if you don't know how they work.

Archived