[Photon Anomaly Cyborg]

Tainted Wisdom

Here is the newest card that I have made. Comment and Rate.

Photon Anomaly Cyborg

333671z.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]If you Tribute a Machine-Type monster, this card can be Normal Summoned with 1 Tribute. When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Anomaly Token" (Machine-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1250/DEF 1400). If you use an "Anomaly Token" for a Tribute Summon, select 1 Trap Card from your Deck and place it face-down on the field. Your Deck is then shuffled.

Wheres the card? =/

OCG fix:

"You can Normal Summon this card with 1 Tribute if that tribute is a Machine-Type monster. When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Anomaly Token" (Machine-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 1250/DEF 1400). If you use an "Anomaly Token" for a Tribute Summon, select 1 Trap Card from your Deck and place it face-down on the field. Your Deck is then shuffled."

This effect is really OP =[

you need Drawbacks for the summoning thing and for the trap card selecting =/ you should really say select a trap card and send it to the graveyard because the Tokens im guessing are just for tributing. also im not sure how to fix it but i just know that the last 2 sentences have OCG errors.

cant properly rate until the card is posted

=O ohz maybe its just my lameo computer lols srry ^^

anyways im not gonna restate my last post so reread it and

pic = good

you definitly need to have a draw back for being able to Normal Summon this monster with 1 tribute =/ make it like he cant attack your opponent directly or something

but anyways its good ^^ 7/10

Archived