{Lovely New Card} Spellcaster's Essence

[align=center]My newest card ^^ A Spellcaster's only equip spell ^^ Enjoy and Comment

Spellcaster's Essence

320638m.jpg

Effect: This card can only be equipped to a Level 5 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster. The equipped monster gains 200 ATK for each Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard. When the monster equipped with this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.

<(^^)> Hug It if ya Love It[/align]

This card can only be equipped to a Level 5 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster. The equipped monster gains 200 ATK for each Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard. When the equipped monster attacks your opponent directly, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until after the Damage Step. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.

I think that is right...anyways, excellent card. I give you a 9/10

Slightly OVP'd.... My evidence....

Face-down.... wait for your opponent. You get attacked, blah blah blah. Your opponent runs Blackwings, oh teh noes, it's a Bora. Play Skilled Dark Magician, and attack. Activate Magicians Circle, play Dark Magician Girl. Attack directly. They play Gale, they take out Dark Magician Girl. He special summons, synchros for Stardust, ahhhh! You activate 2 Spell cards, goodbye Skilled, Hello Be a cheap butt, offer him for DMG. Use Sages, summon Dark Magician, play this card on Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl, attack Stardust, goodbye. Attack for game. You win. Basically, it gives you ATK you don't need. But it's a good card. 8.5/10

Face-down.... wait for your opponent. You get attacked' date=' blah blah blah. Your opponent runs Blackwings, oh teh noes, it's a Bora. Play Skilled Dark Magician, and attack. Activate Magicians Circle, play Dark Magician Girl. Attack directly. They play Gale, they take out Dark Magician Girl. He special summons, synchros for Stardust, ahhhh! You activate 2 Spell cards, goodbye Skilled, Hello Be a cheap butt, offer him for DMG. Use Sages, summon Dark Magician, play this card on Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl, attack Stardust, goodbye. Attack for game. You win. Basically, it gives you ATK you don't need. But it's a good card. 8.5/10

[/quote']

lols x3 funny story :3 and i guess it is OP :[ hmmm... im use my awesome brain power to think of a way to make it not OP

This card can only be equipped to a Level 5 or higher Spellcaster-Type monster. The equipped monster gains 200 ATK for each Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard. When the equipped monster attacks your opponent directly, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until after the Damage Step. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.

Archived