A Dark Counterpart.

[align=center]

Dark Ocean Lord - Black Daedalus

Attribute: DARK

Type: Sea Serpent

ATK: 2900

DEF: 1600

Level: 8

This card's Attribute is also treated as WATER. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 1 DARK monster and 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster and 1 WATER monster from your hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You may remove from play 1 DARK and/or WATER monster in your Graveyard to activate an appropriate effect:

* WATER: Destroy all monsters your Opponent controls, you cannot declare an attack this turn

* DARK: Destroy all Spells and Traps on the field, inflict 500 points of damage to your Opponents Life Points for each card destroyed by this cards effect.

* Both: Send all cards in your Opponent's hand to the Graveyard, this card loses ATK equal to the number of cards sent x 100 untill the End Phase of this turn, this card can attack your Opponent directly if you activate this effect.[/align]

Already done.

Drawn or Photoshopped? Either way' date=' I bet it looks cool. The card: 9/10.

Cool. I made some Rose Dragon cards to compliment Akiza's Black Rose Dragon. I call them Red Rose Dragon (For Yugi's side of the War of the Roses), and White Rose Dragon (For Kaiba's side).

Interesting, but irrelevant.

Archived