Dark Ocean Lord - Black Daedalus

Kyosuke Kiryu

[align=center]

203555.jpg

This card's Attribute is also treated as WATER. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 1 DARK monster and 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster and 1 WATER monster from your hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You may remove from play 1 DARK and/or WATER monster in your Graveyard to activate an appropriate effect:

* WATER: Destroy all monsters your Opponent controls' date=' you cannot declare an attack this turn

* DARK: Destroy all Spells and Traps on the field, inflict 500 points of damage to your Opponents Life Points for each card destroyed by this cards effect.

* Both: Send all cards in your Opponent's hand to the Graveyard, this card loses ATK equal to the number of cards sent x 100 untill the End Phase of this turn, this card can attack your Opponent directly if you activate this effect.[/quote']

I like this card, probably my favorite card, that I've ever made.[/align]

Minor OCG, here's a fix:

This card's Attribute is also treated as WATER. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by removing from play 1 DARK monster and 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard. You can remove from play 1 DARK monster and 1 WATER monster from your hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You may remove from play 1 DARK and/or WATER monster in your Graveyard to activate an appropriate effect:

* WATER: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls, you cannot declare an attack this turn

* DARK: Destroy all Spells and Traps on the field, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponents Life Points for each card destroyed by this cards effect.

* Both: Send all cards in your opponent's hand to the Graveyard, decrease this cards ATK by an amount equal to the number of cards sent x 100 until the End Phase of this turn. This card can attack your opponent directly if you activate this effect.

I think that's better. But also OP'ed, re-read the effect, adn then think about it.

Archived