Hopeless Dragon Decks

Good in this meta?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Good in this meta?

• Yes
    • No

There needs to be a FIRE Hopeless variant that runs Flamvell Gurnika. Just because you can.

As I recall, Hopeless was top tier in Japan last meta. As it stands right now in the US, it probably won't top anything until some changes to the banlist are made (i.e. Future Fusion at 3).

There needs to be a FIRE Hopeless variant that runs Flamvell Gurnika. Just because you can.

As I recall' date=' Hopeless was top tier in Japan last meta. As it stands right now in the US, it probably won't top anything until some changes to the banlist are made (i.e. Future Fusion at 3).

[/quote']

which will not be happening for a while

and i lose to hopless dragon decks all the time when im testing, and some of them are really good. people just need to know how to make deck right

Someone explain what Hopeless is?

look through the deck section for my build. Its what a hopeless deck should look like.

How very presumptuous of you. If I remeber I faced that deck and it barely won, partily from a mistake I made (That's not an excuse. A win is a win) and I am new to the world of meta gaming.

Someone explain what Hopeless is?

look through the deck section for my build. Its what a hopeless deck should look like.

How very presumptuous of you. If I remeber I faced that deck and it barely won' date=' partily from a mistake I made (That's not an excuse. A win is a win) and I am new to the world of meta gaming.

[/quote']

Their is a dif between my hopeless deck and my REBD deck.

Archived