Venom Core

Is this card underpowered?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is this card underpowered?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah, I think this card is UP, but I don't know, it might be OP for all I know. Sorry about the bordered pic...hope you like it!

280608.jpg

Effect: The controller of this card pays 500 Life Points during each of his/her Standby Phases (this is not optional). This card cannot be destroyed by battle if you have 1 Continuous Trap Card and 1 Continuous Spell Card face-up on your field. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you may place 1 Venom counter on 1 of your opponents face-up monsters. (A monster with a Venom counter loses 500 ATK and DEF for each Venom counter during damage calculation only.)

Correct OCG.

The controller of this card pays 500 Life Points during each of his/her Standby Phases (this is not optional). While you have 1 Continuos Spell and Trap Card face up on your side of the field, this card is not destroyed by battle.. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can place 1 Venom counter on 1 of your face up monster your opponent controls. (A monster with a Venom counter loses 500 ATK and DEF except for face up "Venom" monsters on the field.)

I tweeked it just a tiny little bit.

C RANK

You are correct when you say that your card is underpowered. Paying 500 Life Points along with keeping 2 Continuous cards on the field is hard to do, with the result being a slower version of Venom Swamp. Make the effect a bit better and more beneficial to you; the hassle of trying to keep it on the field will be worth it.

Archived