{Lovely New Cards} New Ancient Soldier Cards

[align=center]I think some may be a tad OP ^^' Sorry if they are! Also Im not totally sure about my OCG with these cards ^^ I may need corrections

Enjoy ^^ And Comment

Sael, the Ancient Soldier

320638t.jpg

Effect: When this card is Special Summoned, select 1 Level 4 non-Tuner monster in your Graveyard. You can remove this card and the selected card from play to Synchro Summon a Level 7 Synchro Monster.

Vertuit, the Ancient Soldier

320638e.jpg

Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned, remove 2 "Ancient Soldiers" from your Graveyard from play. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 1 "Ancient Soldier" that was removed from play with the card's effect.

Deidum, the Ancient Demon Knight

320638p.jpg

Effect: 1 "Ancient Soldier" Tuner monster + 1 or more "Ancient Soldier" non-Tuner monsters

If your opponent has 4 or less cards in his/her hand, this card can attack directly. When this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly with this effect, your opponent takes damage equal to half this monster's ATK.

Tiaetin, the Ancient Warchief

320638j.jpg

Effect: 1 "Ancient Soldier" Tuner monster + 1 or more "Ancient Soldier" non-Tuner monsters

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you must discard 2 cards from your hand. When this monster destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field, all battle damage is reduced to 0 and your opponent must remove 1 Level 4 or higher monster from their Deck to the Graveyard. When this card is removed from play, during your next Draw Phase, add this card to your Extra Deck instead of conducting your normal Draw Phase.

Hope you Enjoyed ^^[/align]

Archived