ROZEN MAIDEN SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION CARDS

neosepiroth

haha im searching where to download this anime

pretty good 9/10 because i dont know german xD

Never seen the anime :/' date=' cards are well made. 8.5/10 some grammar /Capitalization problems

[/quote']

great cards

9/10

nice cards very balanced 9.89/10 great effects

Thank you all for rating ^^

I've edited the cards a bit to make their titles sound better..

also everyone that has rated my cards will have recieved a rep point from me XD

To be honest, I've never heard of ROZEN MAIDEN before, but I might check it out now - the cards interested me. It would be sweet if you could post maybe some alternate versions of those with lore instead of effects - just a suggestion.

For now:

-Artwork: 6/10 (pictures could be a little better, unless that's just the style of the anime - the look on the second and sixth puppet is as if they've been stretched a little - in which case, 8.5/10)

-Idea: 9/10 (I won't rate for originality since they... aren't original, but the idea was very good and I've never even known about this anime, so yeah, it's a pretty darn good idea and well-developed)

-Balance: 8.5/10 (Nothing to say here, they look pretty balanced. I'm not a balance freak anyway, not for this type of card. If they were a set, I'd maybe put out a thing or two, but they're just fine)

-Wording/Grammar: 8/10 (There are a few mistakes.- a few things should be capitalized, the wording is sometimes faulty, and in the first puppet you... forgot to finish a sentence >_>. Still, pretty good)

-Overall: 8.5/10 (Very Good!)

-My Personal View: 9/10 (Excellent!)

Comments: I love the cards or stuff that make me look up a new anime or manga. Thumbs-up just for that =P

Archived