LOCK

Pegasasu

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you still accepting. If yes:

Name: Jace Rosu

Appearance: Long, Brown hair with Black highlights. Wears a pitch black Leather Jacket with blue pants.

Powers: Jace has the abiility to cover his body with brown rocks. He is more Deffensive than Offensive.

Interests: coloring and drawing.

Bio (optional):

Other (optional again): He likes to protect others.

OOC: So I take it I'm in.

OC:

Jace found himself in varios fights, and, only being able to protect some of his body parts, it was getting difficult. "Stop It!" shouted Jace. He hated fighting, and was suppose to use his powers for self- defense. "Man, stop. . . IT!" he shouted once more. This time, his full body was turned to hard rock, and his fists has doubled in size. He then starts rolling in a ball, and he stayed there, awaiting any attacks. Then, he whispered, "Now, take your best shot".

"Hello Kirin! I see you can. . . shoot thunder from your hands. That's very. . . nice. Anyways. Well, I don't really know what to talk about at the moment. I'll get back to you," said Jace.

Jace made an exit by turning into a rock ball and rolled away to a corner where he could watch the fights, and if he had to, step in to protect someone from mortal danger.

Archived