~Opheiel the Fallen One, the link between two cards!~

RoseSymphony

Everyone's heard of Marie the Fallen One and Nurse Reficule the Fallen One, right? Well, a while ago, I started thinking about the similar "Fallen One" suffix at the end of their names, and noticed that one card could link the two together to create a combo. Now, this isn't the best combo in the world, so don't slam me on that, but I just thought it would be fun to make a card that connected two other unrelated cards to form a "circle". I now present Opheiel the Fallen One!

49336.jpg

Card Lore: As long as this card remains face-up on the field, each time you gain Life Points, increase your opponent's Life Points by the same amount.

Here's how the combo is supposed to work. Have Opheiel and Reficule on the field, with Marie in the Graveyard. During each of your Standby Phases, Marie lets you gain 200 LP. From Opheiel's effect, your opponent gains 200 LP too, but Reficule turns it into damage.

Of course, you could possibly use Opheiel as the median between Cure decks and Cure Burn decks, using healing cards to gain LP with Opheiel and Reficule working together to wither away your opponent as well.

Feel free to give OCG errors, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, etc.

wow this card would be killer with soul absorbtion' date=' sarcoph, and necroface

[/quote']

I know, right? With Reficule and/or Bad Reaction, it's like "OK so when Neroface is removed from play with Soul Absorbtion I gain 5500 LP, oh yeah and you take 5500 LP too." XP

Did you notice anything I could improve on?

Archived